Friday, October 30, 2009

The End of the Month

Wow - October is finished. It flew by. Of course, it was about half over before things on our lives settled down. (actually it was half over before we realized it was October)

People always say that when you think things are bad, they can always get worse. I am sure that is the case, but when you are the person who had been hit with "bad", you don't see how "worse" is an option. Yes, I must admit, looking back, it could have been worse - much worse. No matter how much time has passed, I think about September 21, every single day. I am working to get over it, but it just keeps haunting me. funny, "haunting me" - on Halloween Eve...

So, I digress.... D.C. was a great trip, and I will post pictures soon. Probably to Facebook and Flicker, but I think my flicker links to here. I learned so much at the conference and then came back home and was diagnosed with asthmatic bronchitis and strep. Now that was fun. I tried work Wednesday, but only made it 4 hours - did better Thursday, but forgot my breathing treatment at home and left at 3 in desperate need of one.

Dad did great in DC. He and Dave roamed the city while I worked.

Sam's kids have H1N1 - lovely... They seem to be doing well now. I think Presley was going back to school today. It's that time of year - Maybe we are all lucky and are getting our illnesses over early so that we can celebrate the holidays germ free!

Later...
Shelly

No comments: