Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Is January over yet?

How many more days??? Work is murderous. For every one proposal I have sent packing, 2 or 3 more arrive for processing. I keep telling myself - one more week. We will be finished with the big push as of February 5. Hopefully....

This Winter Crud that has taken over it for the birds. Everyone is sick and those who thought they were well, are sick again. My cousin said a doctor at the hospital told them it takes anywhere from 6-8 weeks for this mess to work its course. AUGHHHH! Dave is sick again, chest congestion and all. Just when he thought he was over it - KAPOW.... It knocked him on his rear again.

I am staying far, far away. I had a 2 week bout with it and surely don't want it back.

In other news: We went to see Gran Torino Saturday night. For those of you who know me, I am not all about going to the movies. However, we went out with some good firends and did the "dinner and a movie" date night. IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! I highly recommend it to all of you.

No comments: