Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And the New Year has arrived

So, I didn't post Christmas pictures, I may get some from the New Year's Eve party up here one day.

I had a nice 2 week vacation from work, and I must say, I am happy to have a routine again. Not that I wanted to come to work, but I needed structure. All of the decorations are down, my house is back to normal and no parties for a while.

Dave bought me a Wii - it was finally hooked up and it's so much fun!! We took it to Mom and Dad's for both Christmas and New Year's and everyone had a great time playing - Even Mom!!! We must teach her to wear the wrist strap as she likes to throw the romote while bowling....

Oh well, it's time to pack up and go home for the day. I just wanted everyone to know we're still alive and kicking!

No comments: