Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

It's been a short but long holiday season so far. I am honestly ready for it to be over. Maybe it's because I am not suffering from the infamous "crud" that everyone else in the family had. I really thought it was going to miss me, and yesterday morning - BAM! I have more Mucinex, psuedafed and Delsym in me than any one person should be allowed. But today is already better - Now I have a runny nose, but this handy little Vick's inhaler is working on that.

I'll be posting pictures of the Patranella Christmas soon, no time today - I am cooking for part of Dave's family. Paula and Todd and Danielle are coming over with their kids. It will be fun. I've got the turkey on (it's my first time to cook one of those) and everything else is ready on my part - Paula is in charge of all potatoes.

I'm going to go rest now.

Have a Blessed Christmas Day.

No comments: