Monday, December 8, 2008

Where did November go????

Wow, it's been a while since my last post. Was I busy, or did time just get away from me? Probably a little of both.

Work was crazy. People were out for various reasons and there were lots of proposals to mail.

We did have some fun - Went to Ren Fest, saw some good shows. It's just not my favorite place in the world, so if I don't go next year, my feelings won't be hurt.

Thanksgiving was nice - Shopping on Black Friday was better!

Dave gave me my Anniversary/Christmas gift early - I got a Wii!!! However, it's still not hooked up. Dave was sick on Thanksgiving, he's just now over it.

We did get our blow-up yard art out yesterday, there is more in the attic, we just haven't crawled up there to get it down! Maybe I will work on that this afternoon - then again, maybe not.

This past weekend we went to Houston for an early anniversary get-away. I've been wanting to take Dave to Dave & Busters! He did have fun, and the food was good. We then had a sweet deal at a hotel in Katy - With the stay, we got a $10 gas card and a $50 gift card to the Katy Mills Mall. SWEET!!!! Did some shopping, ate at the Rainforest Cafe - It was fun - The kids would love going there!

OK, I need to get - I'll do better at updating in December.

No comments: