Friday, February 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESLEY

I have managed to regain my top notch position with the little one! Today we entered her in a birthday drawing and she was the grand prize winner! Yeah!! She won a party for 10 at Grand Station. That's a local party place with bowling, laser tag and minature golf. She will love it!!! Not to mention it will certainly get me out of the doghouse after the whole fiasco with Dad's gift - see below

I did call her this morning to wish her a Happy Birthday. First, she wanted to know if I was already in Cameron. After I explained I had to work and would be there tomorrow with presents (of course), she wanted to know if there were 7 persents. She told me she needs one present for every year! I told Dave that is the kind of birthday I want to start having!

The parents and grandparents are getting her a Wii. Now I don't have to haul mine back and forth on trips!

Here she is...... 7, going on 21! Watch out Sam.

No comments: