Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Slacker

I am really slacking off on my blog - It's not that there isn't anything to talk about, it's getting the time to actually do it. I have been so busy at work, that I now have a laptop on loan so I can work here at night.

There are several things going on now, but I am not at liberty to talk about any of them just yet - Yes, I know - it's the comment every one of you hates to read, but in time I am sure you will understand.

Right now, I am trying to understand the true meaning of the phrase "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." I've got a lemon tree at my door and I am trying to make the lemonade. Sad part is that I don't even have the energy to care. That's bad, I do know it could be worse, but there comes a time when you have to sit back and wonder if it's worth the stress.

For every bit of bad news, there is also good. When I hear the good news, I will be sure to let everyone know.

1 comment:

bb said...

Love the new layout!!