Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Having Faith

So, on Friday I told you of Dave's employer closing next month and me worrying about what we were going to do.

The shop actually closed today... Good news - my husband starts his new job tomorrow at 8 a.m. He told me he wasn't worried and while I believe in him, I don't have faith in the job market. I mean look at the business he was at - 27 years and they had to close the doors.

Oh well, all of that worrying was for nothing.

I do believe int he phrase "God gives you no more than you can handle." But I also know that even though I believe, when it's happening to you, it seems like more than you can bare.

Thanks to all of my friends for the words of encouragement. So, we're on to the next chapter.... Wonder what the future holds....

1 comment:

bb said...

YAY!!!!! That is great news! I am so glad it worked out just perfect. I am bad about worrying about things too, as you know. It really takes a lot of energy but somehow I can't stop myself :-) Miss you!