Saturday, July 17, 2010

Prayer Request

As I sit here tonight, I am seeking prayers from all of my friends. Tragedy has once again hit close to home. A classmate of my brother and his 2 young sons were injured with their garage exploded this afternoon.

I don't know details, just that a family is hurting. I do know that Eric was flown to Parkland hospital in Dallas and the youngest son, Mason, was finally stabilized and is being transported to Dallas now. I have not heard anything regarding Cade, the 4 year old.

Please pray for the recovery of the 3, but also pray for his wife Tammy and the 2 girls, his parents Tank and Kathy and his sister Wendy and her family. As a sister and an aunt, I can't imagine what Wendy is going through. I know she and Eric are about as close as Sam and me.

Facebook has been flooded with messages, and yet again the small community that I so proudly call home will unite and help this family in a time of need. May God watch over them and assist them in speedy recoveries.

Shelly

No comments: