Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why drunk people should not be given a sack of toys

Remember, last night was Wednesday, and instead of going to church to pray, we all go to the bar and play.
That being said, it all started with Dee giving me a "Goodie Bag" last night. We thought of it as my birthday present. It was a book on Tantric Water/Bath Tub Sex (for real, whatever!) So.... what happens, the catalogs come out and everyone decides we need to have a sex toy party. "We" as in "we will come to a party at Shelly's house" I am not real sure about this. They want it to be all inclusive - Boys too! We (as in all of us) are actually trying to find a good day. Of course, it cannot interfere with our Wednesday night outings. I think maybe the men can come for a couple of drinks, and then Dave can take them to the bar down the street (Harps, it's a real classy place - NOT). Never a dull moment on a Wednesday night. NEVER... You don't know who will say what and Lord help us on what they do. Sometimes I wonder exactly how I became involved with the group, then I remember, I am married to one and related to the other - from their our table of 8 has grown to over 20 at times. What can I say, we certainly know how to make friends and they like us so much, they keep coming back for more!

1 comment:

Dee said...

So exactly why didn't this bag of tricks materialize before I left? Huh, huh??? I feel cheated...