Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm Telling.... Gran's in trouble now....


It's caught on tape - and they didn't know I was doing it. It seems that when Gran picks up Presley, she gets to "drive" back to town. Granted, it's only a couple of miles until she gets to the Country Club, I thought people would like to know. It seems that these 2 can get into a lot of trouble when they are together. You can hear poor little Trenton in the video saying "we're gonna crash" too cute!

OK, I am finished tattling for the day. You can see for your self.

On a side note, I signed 5 years away yesterday. After searching for a used truck, we said "What the hell?" and bought a new Dodge Quad Cab. 0% financing and Lifetime Powertrain warranty, we could get a better deal anywhere else - not to mention that truck was 50% off! Yes, there were really no gimmicks to that TV ad!

No comments: