Sunday, August 31, 2008

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

That is the summary of last night's ballgame. I woke up yesterday so excited - After 9 months of blah, it was Aggie Game Day, the first of this season. New year, new team, new Coach. Well, we thought. I heard so many fans say "I thought we paid big money to get rid of Fran last year, if I didn't know better, I'd think he was down there calling the plays." My favorite was "What the hell, I thought this man once coached for the pros."

It was BAD.... After the display of no-talent-playing football last night, if the Aggies win 1 game this season, it will be something to cheer about. We have no offensive line, the quarterback still sucks. Oh, and about that - we have NO receivers - unless you count the 2 backup quarterbacks. Now, they can catch a ball - I am not complaining. Tannehill and Johnson are awesome players, but we need them at Quarterback!!!!! They want to bring back the old Wrecking Crew... Honey, they have a long way to go.... This team from middle of nowhere Arkansas kick their ass, on our home field in front of 78,600 people!

Javorskie Lane saw 3 whole plays... OK Mike, what point are you trying to prove here. I know, the pros don't want a 300 pound RB, but maybe he doesn't want to play pro, so just let us win!!!! With the announcer saying "hand-off to Goodsosn, over and over, don't you think the other team will eventually figure out your next play?!?!?

To top that off, I was taking a picture of the crowd thinning out as the Aggies fumbled for the 3rd time with 1:16 left on the clock and the darn camera broke! Yes, it was the one that Dave found at the Gay Concert, but I loved that camera!

Here's one of the last pictures it took - Jana and Evan stopped by to say hi to me!

No comments: