Friday, August 29, 2008

Gran gets BUSTED! Shelly gets "Best Aunt" Award

So, mom thinks she can be sneaky. I got a call Wednesday that she and Trenton were skipping town and meeting Mimi Gayle and Little Ray to go tour Blue Bell. Poor Presley, she was in school. But, somehow, she found out. Mom says she would not speak to her that afternoon. She doesn't like the thought of Gran spending alone time with Trenton. However, after Gran reminded her about Disneyland and Elvis' house, she changed her tune. It's amazing how those kids gravitate to Mom.

Where are their parents?!?!?!?

I'll be the cool Aunt (as always) Yesterday my name was drawn by a local radio station to win 4 tickets to the Pooh on Ice Show at Reed Arena. Of course, Dave has no interest in seeing Pooh on Ice, and since I need children, I called Mom to bring my adoptive 2 down for the show. We decided that Dad and Dave can have a date while we're watching Pooh and Tigger too!

No comments: