Tuesday, August 5, 2008

No News is Good News

That is what Mom always said... We have done absolutely nothing for the past couple of weeks. It's too darn hot! I want to clean out the garage so that my car can go back in there, but I don't see that happening too soon.

The lawnmower needs a new belt, so until Dave can drive it back to the storage building, it must stay in my car's house! Not to mention, there is too much junk accumulating out there. If there was some sort of organiztion to it all, my car would fit, but until cooler weather, I am just SOOL.

We do have our annual meeting for TAMU Football ushers this weekend. What a joy - a couple of hours of learning various ways of how to tell people that if they don't have a ticket for this section, then vaminos!

Trenton turns 3 on Sunday, we are going to Cameron for his party. I had to go pick up one of those humongous inflatable waterslides yesterday, so we know what the kids will be doing at this party.

We're going to the beach on the 16th. I should have lots of pictures and stories after that. I may also have some pictures of the new cleaners. Mom is thinking of having the "Grand Opening" on that Tuesday. I had taken off Monday and Tuesday, so I will probably go up for the big event.

No comments: